Are you looking for the best job on campus? The Office of Study Abroad is hiring!
We’re seeking students who are dedicated to spreading the word about study abroad. The experience you can gain as a peer advisor will put you on the path to your future career. Plus, you get to talk about your study abroad experience all the time!
Here are some of the benefits:
1. Supportive and collaborative work environment
2. Projects that you design based on your career interests and major
3. Flexible schedule, allowing you to take classes you need and still earn money. Taking time off for tests, studying, finals, big projects, or other class/personal obligations is usually fine if arranged in advance.
4. Lots of opportunities to be creative!
5. Build your communication skills–the number 1 most desired skill for employers.
6. Professional development. You’ll be trained on work and advise in a one-on-one setting, give large presentations, work with faculty and administrators, write articles, plan events, develop project proposals, and even learn how to use LinkedIn!
7. Fun! Our office is a fun place to work, and we have social outings at the end of the semester, group lunches, and weekly staff meetings. We encourage collaboration, and we work hard to foster an inclusive and supportive experience.
Ready to apply? Find the job here: http://employment.ku.edu/student-jobs under “Peer Advisor” or Click Here: View details 159BR – Peer Advisor Student Hourly.
Applications are due Monday, April 7. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.